- Data of visitors of https://www.squarespheretechnology.com/ may be used for profiling for marketing purposes, including to display the most fitted to the needs content by using external analytical mechanisms based on cookies such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel, etc. https://www.squarespheretechnology.com/ uses solely those mechanisms, whose owners posses certifications, procedures or other forms of confirming processing information in compliance with EU regulations as to the personal data security.
- If you do not accept profiling, you should leave the Square Sphere Technology website and delete cookies saved in your browser associated with this website. You can delete cookies used by Google in your account in the “Ad Settings” https://myaccount.google.com/privacy#ads and restrict ads broadcasting, as well as delete your data from Analytics base, using the plugin https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- The Square Sphere Technology website automatically collects information only included in cookies, which are small text files that are stored on your device.
- Information stored in cookies are mainly statistical and pertain to user’s movements around the website. It does not allow to identify user, as it is completely anonymous.
- The web browser automatically deletes all expired cookies. The user can also delete cookies at any time.
- Cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time (e.g. a year), whilst sessional files are deleted right after closing the web browser.
- The user can block accepting cookies from https://www.squarespheretechnology.com/ in Browser’s settings. Though, it should be noted that using restrictions such as blocking cookies may result in improper functioning of https://www.squarespheretechnology.com/.